N3T – a visionary way to improve road safety, offering new services and products for better decision making and cost effective road asset management.
The Transport Challenge
- On average every day at least one New Zealander dies in a vehicle crash. This year over 100 fatal crashes by end of March 2019
- NZ spends over 1.5% of our GDP on transport infrastructure a year
- Truck operators in Northland spend up to $7,000 per year per truck more on repairs and maintenance due to bad roads. For a truck fleet operator with 50 trucks this can add up to $350,000 per year of additional operating expenses.
- Freight volumes are forecast to double over the next two decades
Our Customer Groups include
- Policy Makers
- Roading Authorities
- Road Maintenance Contractors
- Civil Engineering Consultants
- Transport Technology Companies
We think that most of these problems can be avoided or mitigated.
The N3T Solution
- We help to save lives
- We make roads safer
- We save time
- We save money
- We help you to make your customers & stakeholders happier
- We do this 24 x 7 x 365 days